Our visual and performing arts programmes help persons with disabilities express themselves, gain confidence and be part of a community that is rewarding. As a leading charity dedicated to creating learning and livelihood opportunities for persons with disabilities, we provide:
- A safe and inclusive environment for persons with disabilities.
- Access to quality visual and performing arts programmes at a heavily subsidised rate.
- A person-centred approach that looks into the holistic development of students.
- Continuous learning under the guidance of experienced art educators.
- Platforms to showcase one’s artistic talents.